Terms & Conditions
- NO REFUNDS.
- We DO NOT offer make-up classes or drop-ins.
- Payment in full will be required upon registration.
- All skaters must be registered and paid in full in advance with the office. Skaters will not be permitted on the ice if they show up at the arena without prior registration.
- At the discretion of the Directors, a credit may be granted if injury prevents a skater from being able to participate. A doctor’s note will be required. The credit can be redeemed towards a future sessions.
- A $35.00 administration fee will apply to any switching between classes and/or credits issued.
- No food or gum is allowed on the ice.
- For safety reasons, the Director has the authority to remove a skater from the ice if their behaviour places the skater or other skaters at risk.
- Ice times may vary, due to ice resurfacing (floods).
- The applicant consents to the use of photographic and video images or me or my child for analysis and/or advertising.
- The applicant agrees that the PowerSkating Academy Inc. and/or it’s proprietors will not be responsible for any accident or loss however caused and agrees to release PowerSkating Academy Inc. and associated proprietors from all claims of damage which may arise as a result of or by reason of such accident or loss.
By registering for a class, you agree to adhere to these policies.
Questions? Get in touch with us at (416) 406-0550